By Michelle Pugle
Quiz Question: What makes glass a great packaging option?
Glass is one of the most sustainable materials on the planet. It’s also one of the top food and supplement packaging materials because it’s durable and preserves freshness, taste, and nutrition.
The best part? You don’t need to spend money on expensive glass containers. Instead, you can save your TGOD glass containers from your organic cannabis purchases and reuse them for a lifetime.
The size of The Green Organic Dutchman’s sustainable glass jars and their secure lids are perfect for packing snacks to work, while traveling, or picnicking this summer season.
Here are 25 on-the-go snack ideas:
- Roasted chickpeas with paprika
- Yogurt and strawberry chunks
- Cucumber chunks lemon juice and dried dill
- Nuts and dried fruit with dark chocolate
- Candied pecans and date chunks
- Hummus with carrot slices
- Rice pudding with raisins
- Nut butter with apple slices
- Applesauce with cinnamon
- Blueberries with honey drizzle
- Fresh fruit salad with shredded coconut
- Cottage cheese with raspberry jam
- Dried apple rings and banana chips
- Bell pepper and celery chunks with ranch drizzle
- Quinoa with black beans and salsa
- Overnight oatmeal with fruit
- Chia seed pudding with raw cocoa powder
- Tomato chunks with feta cheese and basil leaves
- Cold pasta salad with sweet peas
- Diced apples with honey, cinnamon, and crushed nuts
- Dark chocolate raisins and raw peanuts
- Ground turkey, corn, green peppers, and hot sauce
- Greek salad with lemon juice and chickpeas
- Tuna salad with celery and fresh dill
Whip cream with fresh fruit and coconut shreds
As a reminder, always wash your TGOD jars before packing your favourite on-the-go snacks!